Twilight opened to theaters across America late last night - for midnight showings.
Crazy, eh? I'm wondering how many moms had to trek out at the witching hour last night to take their teenage daughters to the first viewings.
Crazy, eh? I'm wondering how many moms had to trek out at the witching hour last night to take their teenage daughters to the first viewings.
Here in the Pittsburgh area it was snowing like a sonofabitch at midnight last night. (I know this because I was on the way home from the Steelers game - whoo-hoo! - We crushed those Bengals!) Anyway, I suppose driving in the blizzarding snow with hazardous road conditions would still be preferable to hearing your 15 year old whining and bawling her eyes out if she couldn't make it to the theater.
And I also wonder how many absentee students there were in high schools across America today...?
As for me, with the excitement I have been trying to contain about seeing this movie, I feel like I am 16 again. And that's a long time ago.
As for me, with the excitement I have been trying to contain about seeing this movie, I feel like I am 16 again. And that's a long time ago.
I'm sure all of you who are unfamiliar with our seemingly insane Twilight fetishes are just about sick of hearing about it. To all of you, I say: Tough!
I'm heading off with my cousin Nickie to see it tommorrow, and I somehow doubt will be the only adults in the theater. I'm excited to see how the book is adapted to the screen. And of course I'm hoping it makes a ton of green stuff so the sequels will be a go...
After all, I can't wait to see all the 'feathers' from Breaking Dawn. Know what I mean?
I'll report back with opinions tommorrow.
Whether you like it or not :)






No comments:
Post a Comment