Sunday, November 2, 2008

Bigger IS better...

The hubby & I got (as an early Christmas gift) a new tv.



It's a 40 inch flatscreen HDtv - Sony Bravia.

You can read about our uncontainable excitement here! I wrote a bit more detail in my other blog, as I was WAY thrilled to watch my beloved horror movies on such a big screen.

Above is the Packers~Titans game - it's awesome to watch it on this size of tv. We have went from a cumbersome and outdated 27 inch to this sleek, nifty 40 inch. Bigger is better, my friends.

It will be even better when our Steelers take on the Redskins tommorrow night on Monday Night Football!!

Go Steelers!

1 comment:

Jackie: said...

You will love it! Aaron and I got a big flat screen too last year when our old one went kaput. TV watching will be so much better for you. And watching movies will be AWESOME!

The best e-cards anywhere:

Jacquie Lawson e-cards