Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Question of the day

In the 'random thoughts' department:

I watched the movie, P.S. I Love You (again) the other night, and something makes me wonder.



How can a girl -


even one as lovely ...


yet slightly androgynous...

as Hiliary Swank-

get not one, but TWO good looking Irishmen to fall in love with her?


Gerard Butler


Jeffrey Dean Morgan

Ok, I know they are only playing characters in a film, and in fact - Butler is Scottish and Morgan is actually American, but hey - in real life stuff like that doesn't happen.

First of all, does she have to literally go to Ireland to find her men?
Are there none left in America?
Second, what are the chances of meeting two truly good looking decent men there?
And lastly - they freakin' KNEW each other and were great friends?


Morgan as 'William'


Butler as 'Gerry'

Seriously, if you think about the staggeringly huge improbability that is... it's almost a laugh.

But hey, it makes for a good romantic movie, and I can always watch these two guys in pretty much anything.

Some parting shots - just because I like good looking, dark haired guys!
(I should- I married one!)











yummy.


1 comment:

Nickie said...

OOOOHHH Baby!
I totally agree. I love to hear them talk.

The best e-cards anywhere:

Jacquie Lawson e-cards