Sunday, October 5, 2008

Jack's Back

Looks like Captain Jack is back for another go.



Entertainment Weekly is confirming that there will indeed be a Pirates of the Carribean 4 in the works. And recently, Johnny Depp was on hand in full Capt. Jack persona at Disneyland to reinforce the rumor.

You can read about it here. You'll be shocked at what kind of money Johnny is poised to be raking in....whoa.

I can only assume that Geoffrey Rush would do another turn as Barbossa, from what I've read in the past. He has hinted that he'd like very much to reprise the role. I like the character, so I'm for it.

I say bring back the freaky monkey too.



However, I believe that the story of Will and Elizabeth has reached its end. I've heard that neither Keira Knightley nor Orlando Bloom wants to do another round of swashbuckling.

Time to inject some new life into the series with some new characters... maybe a real love interest for Cap' Jack?

In any event, I would watch Johnny Depp trim mustache hairs for two hours, so bring on the sequels!

No comments:

The best e-cards anywhere:

Jacquie Lawson e-cards