She said Swiffer. I laughed, and I don't know why - it just sounds funny.
I say : EXEDRIN.
I could no longer live without this product and it is the only thing I can really say that about.
I started getting headaches somewhere around my late twenties. I never had them before that at all. At first I tried motrin, aleve, tylenol, aspirin - whatever. Nothing really took them away. Until someone close to me recommended trying Exedrin.
Whoa.
This is the best product I have ever used, bar none. Better than swiffer, better than chapstick, and even better than any dumb ass product Billy Mays is hocking at this exact moment.
Exedrin takes my headache away in record time. I would say within 10 minutes, it is starting to fade, and by 20 minutes: gone. Unreal.
It is a combo of aspirin, acetaminophen (tylenol) and caffeine. And it freakin' works FAST.
So if anyone out there is plagued by headaches - give this a try. Seriously.
There's my product push.
What's yours?
Whoa.
This is the best product I have ever used, bar none. Better than swiffer, better than chapstick, and even better than any dumb ass product Billy Mays is hocking at this exact moment.
Exedrin takes my headache away in record time. I would say within 10 minutes, it is starting to fade, and by 20 minutes: gone. Unreal.
It is a combo of aspirin, acetaminophen (tylenol) and caffeine. And it freakin' works FAST.
So if anyone out there is plagued by headaches - give this a try. Seriously.
There's my product push.
What's yours?



No comments:
Post a Comment