Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Garden Tour: Part 3

I'm about to drive you crazy.



I just got my first digital camera and I am loving it!

First off, thanks SO much to my cousin Jackie - she is the one who explained all about megapixels and zoom and all that techincal jazz. She advised me on what brand to buy and about batteries and memory cards, etc! I ended up with a Pentax Optio M-50 (whatever that means..)
So thanks a million, Jackie.

You may have created a monster.

Todays subject: Garden Tour part 3!

This is probably the last of my flower pictures for this year (I hear you all out there, collectively sighing with relief!)...
My garden is just about ka-put.


Seems about right for the beginnning of fall I suppose.


Maybe it's just me, but I like this picture of these mini black-eyed susans!



Stonecrop (Autumn Sedum Red)



Stonecrop again. It keeps getting darker as autumn draws near.
Today they are really a deep maroon color.


The last of my white coneflowers (sniffle...)


Purple Mums





As you can see, my coleaus are still going strong.



Coleaus


Geranium
(still pretty. they last forever!)


My arbor/veranda that my hubby built last year.

My mother-in-law just gave me the little table and chairs.
Very chic!

That's all for now.


No comments:

The best e-cards anywhere:

Jacquie Lawson e-cards