I'm sorry, but I think actually jumping and latching onto a celebrity while he is walking down the street borders on psychotic behavior.
Poor Robert Pattinson cannot even walk down the street in NYC without fans mobbing him.
I think this is rather frightening, actually.
I wonder how he even sleeps at night - I'd constantly be seeing these rabid fans attacking me when I closed my eyes.
How pathetic.
Is it not enough to just appreciate the work he does and let him live his life?
That goes for all celebrities.
Sure, they've got money and fame.... but also the constant worry that maybe - just maybe - someday someone will pull a Mark David Chapman and it will all be over.
Maybe it's not worth it.
When have things gone too far?
We've learned nothing from the Princess Diana thing. But hell, even the paparazzi don't jump the stars. Good thing Rob Patz has bodyguards or these fanatics might have taken him back to their lair - who's to say?
No wonder some stars become so ungracious and/or reclusive.
I really can't blame them when they hide away on their private island or don't come out of their homes for weeks on end.
I might do the same thing.
Fame can be a real cross to bear.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment