Monday, June 22, 2009

Can we move on now?

I sooooooo don't freakin' give a crap about this reality couple divorcing.
Will this go away now?



Jon and Kate plus 8 - who cares?
Ok, maybe I feel a little bad for the kids.
But hey, their lives were never gonna be normal anyway, right?

Obviously someone let fame (and seriously - why are they famous?) go to their head...

Maybe we can finally put them behind us and get back to the regular dumb ass crap I'm sick of, such as Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan.

Ugh.

Give. Me. A. Break.

2 comments:

Nickie said...

I am getting really tired of the whole reality tv thing. It has gotten really out if hand!
I am WAY over hearing about these two that is for sure!
I can't believe all the surgies TLC paid for Kate to have.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, really - Was TLC just making her look better so what, she could get divorced? Arrggh! Though I must say I was glad to hear TLC put the show on hiatus. If we're lucky they'll cancel it and these people will just fade into reality tv pergatory...

The best e-cards anywhere:

Jacquie Lawson e-cards