Enrique Iglesias.

Can I just say scrumptious?

Each week I think I've hit the limit of really sexy guys... then I have some kind of epiphany and remember someone I'd forgotten, which in this case is this 33 year old singer - son of Julio Iglesias (in case you were born under a rock).

He came to mind after watching a guest appearance of his on a repeat of Two and a Half Men.
How random. But in a good way.

He moved to America in 1985 to live with his famous dad.

His own musical career took off in Latin circles well before it hit the mainstream in 1999 with somgs like 'Bailamos' and ''Be With You', and later hit it big with the single 'Hero' in 2001.
He holds a Billboard record for most #1 Spanish language singles on the Hot Latin Tracks chart at 19, and he's sold over 60 million records worldwide.

Come on, no one should have lashes that long. So unfair.

He also had a part in Once Upon a Time in Mexico with two other extremely mouth-watering guys - Antonio Banderas and Johnny Depp. (Tell me again why I don't have that movie in my DVD collection? Note to self....)

Much to the chagrin of both sexes, he has been in a serious relationship (and rumored marriage) to tennis star/pinup Anna Kournikova for over 6 years.

I guess all these photos were taken after 2003, the year he had his trademark mole removed.
That's ok, I like him better without.


No comments:
Post a Comment