Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hump Day Hotties - Twilight Edition

In honor of the release of the Twilight DVD this saturday, we're having an extended, all-twilight hump day.

I'd like to say I'm too old or too cool for Twilight-mania, but alas... I guess I am not.
So here goes:


Rathbone, Lautner
Gigandet, Pattinson, Lutz

(Too funny!)

I didn't quite catch on to how hot all these guys actually are till I put them all together.
Hmmm...

First up is Cam Gigandet (below), who played James - the bad vamp.
He really doesn't look anything like his character.




Then there's Kellan Lutz, who plays brotherly vamp Emmet Cullen.
He has naturally blonde (albeit dirty blonde) hair and had to dye his hair black for the movie.




Jackson Rathbone, on the other hand, had to dye his naturally dark hair blonde to play another brother vamp Jasper Hale.




Peter Facinelli plays father figure Dr. Carlisle Cullen - he also is a naturally dark haired guy, and once again, had to dye his hair blonde for Twilight.




Cutie Taylor Lautner just about lost his role as Jacob Black, resident werewolf, due to not being beefy enough. So I'm throwing out kudos to him for packing on 26 extra pounds since Twilight's filming finished - just so he could keep the role for New Moon (11/09)...



Lordy, look at those abs!





Bravo.


Lautner gets a few pics cause his role in New Moon will be expanded greatly...


And lastly, the dude my hubby thinks is downright unattractive.
Robert Pattinson, a.k.a. Edward Cullen....resident Twilight heartthrob/vampire.







The brooding vampire look is in.










Even when he cut his hair short the end of last year, he still looked pretty good.
Don't worry, I saw a recent pic of him in Vancouver where they are starting New Moon filming, and the hair is back.

He really does always has a half-creepy look about him though...
Guess it's perfect for playing Edward.


2 comments:

Nickie said...

Robert Pattison is my fav!!

Christine Hadden said...

Yeah, me too- absolutely. There is just something about him. The Perfect Edward.
But Jackson Rathbone somehow does it for me as well...
Don't know why - ?

The best e-cards anywhere:

Jacquie Lawson e-cards