Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hump Day Hottie - What a funny guy

Today's HDH is someone who is as funny as he is good looking.



I've been watching Paul Rudd since his role in '95 as Tommy Doyle in Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers (of course I'd have seen that!)... and his role as Mike (Phoebe's hubby) on Friends.
His big break was in Clueless (1995).



Frankly, I think you'd be hard pressed to find any funny guys as fine looking.
Generally, and I mean this in the nicest possible way, funny guys are dorky looking or outright unattractive. Maybe that's why they are so funny, I don't know.

If anyone can think of any more sexy funny guys, let me know - if I find them equally as fine, I'll post them in a future HDH.

But what we have here with Paul is brains, humor, and looks. Nice combo.
He's married though :(



He can act in dramas too, though - check out The Cider House Rules if you don't believe me.
He's also been lured to Broadway and done well there as well.



Recently he's been in a string of really funny films including The 40 Year Old Virgin - in which his karate kick at the end during the song Aquarius is one of my hubby's fave movie moments - Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Anchorman, Knocked Up, Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story, Role Models, and the now playing I Love You, Man.




I read an interview somewhere in which he said he was a HUGE Pittsburgh Steelers fan, in particular the Steelers of the 1970's.
So if he's a Steelers fan, he's cool with me.



He is currently on the cover of Entertainment Weekly (limited due to the passing of Natasha Richardson... the news stand probably has her. I, as a subscriber, have Paul.)
The link to the article is here.

More on Paul: Wikipedia/Paul Rudd
Paul on the Steelers
The Many Faces of Paul Rudd

No comments:

The best e-cards anywhere:

Jacquie Lawson e-cards