Today's hottie comes to us from overseas.
Antonio Banderas has long been the sexiest thing to come out of Spain.

I mean, come on.

Why he married Melanie Griffith is kinda beyond me. She must be a really wonderful person, cause she isn't much to look at. Sorry.

He was soooo born to play Zorro, and reeked of hotness in the role.

He could barely speak any English at all when Robert Rodriguez cast him in one of his signature roles, Desperado.

Mmmm...

He was cast as my favorite vampire, Armand, in the Anne Rice's vampire chronicles first installment, Interview with the Vampire.
(In my opinion, his casting was far superior to the vastly unwise decision of putting Tom Cruise in the Lestat role. Still mourning that, as a matter of fact.)

Who doesn't love Puss in Boots from Shrek?

...and the Nasonex bee?
(don't tell me you didn't know that was his voice!)

The long hair is best, I think.

Talk about bed-head.
Antonio Banderas/Wikipedia
Desperado
The Mask of Zorro


1 comment:
When I fisrt saw it was him my first thought was the Nasonex bee. Too funny!!
Post a Comment