1) Leap over the fence and into the lion enclosure at the zoo, you know - just for fun!
2) Be force-fed brussel sprouts alternating with celery sticks for 10 days straight.
3) Be stuck in an elevator for 12 hours with Jerry Springer, Britney Spears, Howard Stern and Sandra "super-simple" Lee.
4) Glue my eyes open with Super Glue.
5) Go on a liquid diet of nothing but CAT-scan contrast for a week or so.
6) Watch a 24 hour marathon of something like "Rock of Love with Bret Michaels" or pretty much anything on the Game Show Network.
7) Crouch down in a patch of poison ivy to relieve myself.
8) Go swimming in the shark-abundant Great Barrier Reef with loads of shiny jewelery, a bright brand-new surf board, oh... wait! I can't swim...
9) Take a month long tour of a malaria-infested shanty town somewhere in Africa.
Hey, maybe Angelina will go with me!
10) Volunteer at a over-capacity, wall to wall, ridiculoulsy jam-packed day care center for any length of time whatsoever.
*Believe me when I say this movie is crud. A stain on the resume of everyone involved. Complete and utter rubbish.
I can't even waste time writing a synopsis about it because well, I can't get the hour & a half back that it took to watch this dreck, so why waste your time having you read about it. Suffice it to say, I thought it would start getting good at some point.... My misconception is your blessing in disguise.
Can you tell I hated it?


No comments:
Post a Comment