Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Vote for David....COOK!



Can I just say something?
Ok, I know the little Archuleta
dude can sing -
but I'm sick of him now.
Sick of his way too humble
constant thank you's, his licking
his lips when he sings (aarrrghhh!),
and sick of him leaving us all in
ballad hell every week.
All the little girls are screaming
and cheering for him and it makes me
quite nauseated. He's not even that
good looking you little teeny-boppers!
Add to that the fact that he looks
totally ridiculous in leather pants (!)
and I guess I'm just saying:

Please don't let him win.
How would you market this dude?
One Josh Groban in the world is
enough!

So vote for DAVID COOK !!

He's album-ready, totally true to
himself, brave with song choices and
arrangements, and so it would seem,
a genuinely nice guy just waiting for
his big shot.
So lets
end this thing on an (original)
high note.

Thank you and goodnight ;)


1 comment:

Nickie said...

I TOTALLY AGREE!!! I think that he is GREAT!! Gosh I hope the teeny bopper doesn't win. Week after week he sounds the same.
We need a rocker to win!!!

The best e-cards anywhere:

Jacquie Lawson e-cards