Another blogger friend asks: What are 6 quirks about yourself?
Ok, I'll bite.
1) I have all my DVD's categorized alphabetically by genre. So "From Dusk to Dawn" does not follow "Forrest Gump", ok?? And you will not find "Gladiator" anywhere near "The Holiday" or "The Sound of Music".
I do basically the same thing on my iPod, but that's a whole other quirk.
2) My socks have to match my outfit. I mean, at any given time. Always. Even when I have on old flannel pajama bottoms, if they are navy plaid - I will have on plain navy socks. No patterns with the plaid though - yuck. If I have on plain navy pants, sure - then the socks can have Mickey Mouse on them - but you bet your sweet ass they are NAVY Mickey Mouse socks.
3) I am not resigned to drinking white wine with chicken and red wine with steak or pasta. Is that a quirk or just a horrible tactless food offense? Seriously, just give me the wine.
4) And while we're still talking about drinking, I don't like drinking out of plastic tupperware glasses. I don't know why. Not too crazy about styrofoam either.
5) I have a calendar in nearly every room of my house, even the bathroom. I always like to know what day it is, apparently, and I guess I fear I may forget while moving room to room. Actually I think I just like the pictures. It's art, right?
6) I have to make my bed everyday. If I wouldn't get up until 6 pm and were going back to bed in an hour, it would still be made. I don't know where this comes from, because I hated making it when I was a kid.
I can find a way to 'make' a sleeping-bag if I'm camping, that's how anal I am about it.
So those aren't too bad. I guess they could be worse. Actually, I think I may have a touch of OCD.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment