Friday, January 30, 2009

Six Pack

The Steelers can make history sunday by getting their sixth championship - they would be the only team in the NFL to get six.






The Steeler Nation is a rabid fan base.
I read somewhere today that there are Steeler fans EVERYWHERE all over Tampa, and very few Cardinal fans have been spotted. Steeler fans are well known for traveling all over the USA to see their beloved team.




Even the Prez is rooting for the Black & Gold...

good luck Steelers!!!

1 comment:

Nickie said...

Sydney is super excited! You would not believe all the stuff they did at school. I did realize her jersey is getting small so I guess. She will have to put that on her list. Steve even broke down & bought her a terrible towel. He joked with her asking if she wanted to come to his Cardinal party. She tripped out! She asks me all the time why he is not a fan.

The best e-cards anywhere:

Jacquie Lawson e-cards