Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hump Day Hottie

Was reading the blog of an author I like, Michelle Rowan, and she started doing a weekly pic or two of someone nice to look at. Since she herself didn't make the 'hump day hottie' phrase up, it won't hurt for me to steal it as well.

Somewhat in the same vein as my 'stupid adolescent crush of the moment' posts, here goes...

First up: the man who is my computer wallpaper at the moment. First thing I see when I look at my computer. Yum yum.

Dave Navarro.




Usually, he's wearing more eyeliner than me, like so:



But I prefer the au naturel look in the two pics above this one.


2 comments:

Nickie said...

We were just talking about him yesterday!

Christine Hadden said...

I know, that's why he's the first hump day hottie :)

The best e-cards anywhere:

Jacquie Lawson e-cards