
Currently starring in the critically acclaimed FX television show, Justified, Olyphant has always had a knack of bringing charm and personality to all his roles. Justified is no different folks, and I think it's his best role to date.

Above, in last year's thriller, A Perfect Getaway.
Dude still looks pretty hot for 41.

Even bald (for his role in 2007's Hitman) he still looks attractive, and not many can say that. I have heard a sequel is in the works.

Again, in A Perfect Getaway.
He also starred in this year's The Crazies - a remake of a George Romero film that comes out on DVD on June 29th, I believe.

Do I really need to say any more?


2 comments:
LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!
In the shirtless pic, love the trail to lala land! Timothy was showing some thumbslots last night on Justifed as well!
THUD!!
Post a Comment