Sunday, December 20, 2009

Congratulations Bill !

Couldn't let the occasion to go by without a mention:

My brother graduated college yesterday! (woot! woot!)



Graduating magna cum laude with a degree in Music Education from Clarion University, he now has the daunting task of finding a job in this lovely economy of ours. But I am absolutely sure that no matter what, he will touch the lives of whomever his path crosses.

He'll kill me if I get too sentimental on such a public forum, but suffice it to say, he has been and continues to be one of the single most important people in my life - and I am utterly proud not only of his academic accomplishments, but of the outstanding individual he has become.
Warm, witty, honest and just down-right swell. Ask anyone, they'll agree.

Thankfully we were able to witness his big day, considering Mother Nature decided to dump a Nor'Easter in our laps this morning. So thanks be to my Jeep, as well as my careful hubby.

Since I forgot my camera (duh!) I have no pics of him in cap & gown yet. (My future sister-in-law to be has promised me some!) But I will leave you with this one, taken by yours truly way back in the day.



Congrats, Bill !!
And all the best awaits you, I'm sure.
Love ya.

1 comment:

PianoMan2527 said...

Thanks, Chris! You and Todd have also been such an important part of my life and I thank you guys for all of the help and support you've given me. Whether it was just being at performances or being there for me to rant to, you guys have always been there. I love you guys! (And thanks for throwing that picture in at the end, LOL.)

The best e-cards anywhere:

Jacquie Lawson e-cards