Sunday, February 8, 2009

Another steal...

Stolen from yet another blogger:

I believe...


*Red wine is uplifting.

*I'd like fridays off work. Not gonna happen, but I'd like it.

*Children should be seen and not heard. And sometimes not seen. I know, I'm rude.

*Dark chocolate can cure most maladies.

*A day at the beach is worth considerably more than a whole year in town.

*Guns don't kill people. People kill people.

*The Burger King "king" is freakin' creepy and should be burned at the stake.

*I love the internet and have no idea what I did without it.

*A rainy day is a fantastic excuse to be couch-bound all day. Same for a snowstorm.

*I've never been more nervous than the last 40 seconds of SuperBowl XLIII.

*If someone's mood is low, it is your obligation to help them remedy that.

*Even a mediocre book is better than no book at all.

*My brother is going to be a mind-blowingly terrific teacher.

*The first ten minutes of the original 'Night of the Living Dead' and the last ten of 'The Blair Witch Project' are among the best in film.

*Celebrities should not hack products. Period. (But those commercials with Peyton Manning are funny, you have to admit...)

*The truth doesn't always set you free.

*Horseracing keeps me happy.

*I'm gonna give the new president a fighting chance, because my grandfather(s) would be embarrassed and dismayed at the way people have no respect for the commander in chief.

*I have more books already than I will ever have the time to read.

*Johnny Depp was born to make my toes curl.

*I'm the most selfish person I know.

*I'll have a glass of that red wine now.

continued beliefs at Fascination With Fear...

No comments:

The best e-cards anywhere:

Jacquie Lawson e-cards