Thursday, May 22, 2008

And the winner is!

DAVID COOK!!!!!!!!



The winner of American Idol 2008, thankfully, is rocker and former bartender (and let's not forget college graduate) David Cook.
Of course you would have to have been living in a bomb shelter with no contact to the outside world not to know that already, but may I just say I am thrilled!!

Not that little Archuleta wasn't good, but come on.... who deserved it more? Who was more consistently creative and entertaining? Who is more radio-ready? Who could sing you a song and mix you a great margarita? David Cook!!!
Finally..... after the debaucle when Daughtry was voted off - finally some vindication!


If I said it once I said it a thousand times, Cook deserves it and now he has it. Guess there were less teeny-boppers voting and text-messaging than I thought.
Cook won by 12 million votes!
Can't wait to get my hands on that cd - the sooner the better.


So congrats, David C...
Keep it real, keep it rockin'!

No comments:

The best e-cards anywhere:

Jacquie Lawson e-cards